Monday 6 June 2016

John Major, Eurosceptic

I spoke today with an ex  -Tory MP who told me how pre the great Blair flood of 1997 JM addressed a group of 50 or so Tory MPs, all the usual suspects I imagine, and claimed he was as the most Eurosceptic Tory the good Lord had ever created. Usually you hear this sort of thing from Tories seeking selection for safe seats not PMs but I suppose needs must when the Eurosceptic bastards have you by your majority.

Any way come the great Blair innundation my source lost his 10,000 plus majority seat at the same time as M Portillo. He rightly blames John Major for the loss of his seat.

Curiously our local Tory MP thanks Farage for trashing Clegg in the  2005 TV debate enabling him to win Yeovil from the LibDem Laws. The Lord works in mysterious ways his wonders to perform.


No comments: